Five Technology Innovators Choose the “Credible Voice” of Rainier Communications for new PR Campaigns
WESTBOROUGH, MA – June 6, 2011 –Rainier Communications, the PR agency described as technology’s most credible voice, today announced the continued rapid expansion of its global roster with five new clients. The additions highlight growth in three of the agency’s major practices: semiconductor, telecommunications and enterprise. Technology innovators that recently selected Rainier for its strategic expertise, incisively-provocative original thinking and highly-effective program execution this year are:
- Adapteva, Inc. – (Lexington, MA) a silicon IP company that has developed the world’s most energy-efficient multicore microprocessor architecture.
- GreenSQL – (Tel Aviv, Israel) a leader in the delivery of unified database security and provider of the world’s most downloaded database firewall.
- MultiPhy – (Ness Ziona, Israel) a fabless semiconductor company that provides digital-signal-processing based ICs for high-speed optical communications.
- Profitect – (Waltham, MA) a global provider of profit amplification solutions that enable retailers to quickly discover and actualize untapped profit opportunities across the entire retail value chain.
- THAT Corporation – (Milford, MA) a major audio-technology provider that designs and licenses intellectual property for TV-audio applications and designs and manufactures high-performance analog integrated circuits.
“Rainier’s consistent focus on providing sound strategic counsel, communicating clear and compelling messaging to the market, and its near-zero-turnover team of professionals, makes the agency a genuine standout in the technology public relations industry,” said Rainier founder and CEO Steve Schuster.
Recognizing the firm’s depth of experience and track record for producing measurable results, Adapteva, GreenSQL, Mulitphy, Profitect and THAT Corporation join over 175 technology companies that have enlisted Rainier to create and execute strategic public relations programs.
About Rainier Communications
Founded in 1993 by an engineer-turned-marketer, and staffed by expert senior-level technology public relations professionals with industry experience, Rainier truly understands technology and its strategic business implications. The agency’s passion and practice is completely focused on providing exceptional technologies with a credible voice in the marketplace. Rainier’s client roster represents over 175 technology companies worldwide, from B2B, B2C, and start-ups to midsize corporations and Fortune 500 companies. For more information on Rainier, visit us at www.rainierco.com.